Kakaitya University , Warangala, all the candidates pursuing of I, II and III years Ex and Improvement of B.A./B.B.M./B.Com./B.Sc. courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the Supplementary Examinations to be held in the month of September/October 2015, that the last dates for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below:
1. Without late fee …. 11-08-2015
2. With a late fee of . 50/- …. 18-08-2015
3. With a late fee of . 250/- …. 24-08-2015
The application forms should be submitted as per the above schedule for without late fee and with a late fee separately in time without fail, otherwise penalty . 5000/- on the total application forms will be imposed.
4. Application forms should be submitted along with
i. 2 hard copies of online generated nominal rolls.
ii. No dues certificate from the Academic Branch, KU.
iii. No dues certificate from Dean, College Development Council, KU.
iv. No dues certificate from Dean, Academic Affairs, KU.
5. The candidates with late fee of . 250/- should be directed to remit the examination fee and late fee directly in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Exams A/c. KU”. Fee remitted in other modes and applications sent after the prescribed dates will not be accepted under any circumstances and will summarily be rejected. Late fee ( .250/-) forms should be submitted to the Controller of Examinations on or before 26–08–2015 along with generated nominal rolls.
6. Every application must possess a receipt of payment issued by the college towards examination fee collected from the candidate, (Except late fee of . 250 /- forms) failing which it will not be accepted.
7. Application forms should be scrutinized and signed by the Academic Coordinator of the college in accordance with the guidelines and instructions issued and should be tied separately in chronological order. Applications of not eligible candidates are liable for rejection at any stage whenever they are detected. For this, the University will not be held responsible in any manner.
8. Payment of fee must be in the form of consolidated Demand Draft Course–Wise only. Any other mode of payment is not accepted.
9. The application forms of the candidates who have put in the required percentage of attendance only to be forwarded to the University.
10. Application forms will not be accepted from the colleges after 26-08-2015.
11.The details of the Faculty should be uploaded online and generated hard copy should be submitted to the Examination Branch if it is not submitted so far in this academic year.
Written by:ChandanaManabadi Results Updated at: 07:05:00