Telangana State POLYCET Results 2015 are likely to be declared on June 9th, 2015.TS Polycet 2015 Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results. The candidates of Telangana State intend to seek admission in to the courses offered in State wide institution of Andhra Pradesh State at the ratio of 42:36:22 AU/OU/SVU respectively and seek admission under 15% unreserved quota offered in Andhra Pradesh State shall appear for TS POLYCET 2015 . https:// www.polycetts.nic.in or http://sbtetts.gov.in. The Candidates can download TS Polycet 2015 rank card from hptts://polycetts.nic.in or www.sbtetts.gov.in or from any help line centers or otherwise can contact coordinator of any helpline center for any further assistance.
Manabadi TS POLYCET 2015 is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government,aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Manabadi TS Polycet Results 2015 Marks and Ranks:
The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shallll be thiirty percent ii..e..,, 36 marks out off 120..
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates with less than 30% marks in TS POLYCET-2015 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
• The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses. The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
• Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totalling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
TS POLYCET Results 2015:
• In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie. i) Mathematics. ii) Physics. iii) Date of Birth
• While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained higher rank (better rank).
• In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
Written by:ChandanaManabadi Results Updated at: 00:45:00