Manabadi Results, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh 10th/SSC, Inter, University Degree, PG Results, Entrance Exams Notifications, Online Applications, Syllabus, Hall Tickets, Answer Key and Results available in this site. Assembly, Loksabha Election Results Also Available
AP POLYCET 2015 is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non - Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for AP POLYCET-2015. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled in application for Manabadi POLYCET-2015 itself is an application for admission. 1.2 For admission into the Diploma Courses like Hotel Management and Catering Technology, D. Pharmacy, the entry qualification is 10 + 2 or 12th Standard. Candidates need not appear Schools9 POLYCET - 2015 for admission into these courses. A separate notification will be issued for admission to these Diploma Courses.
Results of Manabadi AP POLYCET-
• The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shallll be thiirty percent ii..e..,, 36 marks out off 120..
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates with less than 30% marks in Manabadi AP POLYCET-2015 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
• The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses.
• The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
• Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totalling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie. i) Mathematics. ii) Physics. iii) Date of Birth.
• While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained higher rank (better rank).
• In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
• The results are likely to be declared within fifteen days from the date of test. Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results.
• The Candidates can download rank card from hptts://polycetap.nic.in or www.sbtetap.gov.in or from any help line centers or otherwise can contact coordinator of any helpline center for any further assistance.