Mahatma Gandhi University, Telangana State, Nalgonda, all the eligible Regular candidates of I/II/III Year B.A.(General/ Vocational)/ B.Com.(General /Computers/ Computer Applications/ Hon’s) and B.Sc.(General /Vocational) enrolled during the academic year 2011-2012, 2012-2013 , 2013-2014 & 2014-2015 to register for the Annual Examinations to be conducted in March/April 2015. The following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges(s):
Laste Date for Payment of Examination Fee Jan 7th, 2015. Without Late Fee
Laste Date for Payment of Examination Fee Jan 17th, 2015. With Late Fee Rs.100/-
The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed time table will be notified later.
2. The Examination application forms of students for the academic year 2011- 12, 2012-2013 , 2013-2014 & 2014-2015 (Whose data is available online) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Qualifying Examination.
3. The Examination fee once paid by the candidate/college will not be refunded or adjusted.
4. The Principals of the Under-Graduate colleges of Mahatma Gandhi University are requested
(a) Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf& Dumb students as per Government Orders. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped. (Minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
(b) Inform the students that the examination fee & application forms will not be accepted after the due date.
Instruct the students to enclose the photo copies (Xerox copies) of the memorandum marks of qualifying examination to verify the eligibility.
(d) Note that the Hall Ticket No allotted to a candidate at the time of admission shall not be changed or allotted to another candidate, even if the first candidate has cancelled his/her admission.
(e) Forward only the Examination application forms of the candidates who have put in required Percentage of attendance.
5. The Principals are requested to send the fee collected through a DD drawn in favour of the Registrar, Examination Fee Account, MGU, payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, Anneparthy Branch (Code No. 21270) on or before the dates given below:
i. Consolidated receipt without late fee on 09-01-2015
ii. Consolidated receipt with late fee on 20-01-2015 and submit all the Application forms along with the
i) Consolidated statement of fee collected from the students. (In no case individual receipts submitted by students will be accepted).
I/II&III year students admitted in Mahatma Gandhi University (Academic Year 2014-15 onwards) One hard copy of nominal rolls (consolidated list of candidates) generated using the Students online information System after due verification by the Principal and I year Nominal Roll signed by the Director, Directorate of Academic Audit, MGU.
ii) Subject-wise Data of registered candidates in the prescribed proforma, which must match with that of the forms are submitted.
iv) Affiliation orders issued to the colleges for the Academic year 2014-2015 for the various courses for which Examination forms are submitted.
v) No Dues certificate issued by the Academic Branch , MGU.
VI) Clearance Certificate from the Director, Director of Academic Audit, MGU.
VII) Fees Abstract (in duplicate) the first copy to be submitted to the Examination Branch, MGU and the second copy of the concerned Sections.
7. Application forms with all the above requirements should reach the Examination Branch, MGU, on or before 22nd January, 2015. A penal fee @ Rs. 500/- per faculty will be collected per day from the college on applications received after 22nd January, 2015. http://www.mguniversity.in
Written by:ChandanaManabadi Results Updated at: 06:08:00