Home Kakatiya University Notifications Telangana State Time Table Kakatiya University Degree Time Table 2015
Kakatiya University, Telangana State, Warangal , all the candidates pursuing of I Year Ex./ II and III year Regular/ Ex and Improvement of B.A./B.B.M./B.Com./B.Sc/B.Voc. courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the Annual Examinations to be held in the month of February/March/April 2015, that the last dates for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below:
1. Without late fee …. 07-01-2015
2. With a late fee of . 50/- …. 15-01-2015
Kakatiya University, Warangal conduct theory and practical examinations at your college from Jan 15 to 24th, 2015. (excluding Public Holidays) and upload the marks online through website www.kuonline.co.in and generate the award lists. The generated award lists should be sent to the undersigned on or before 07/02/2014
Instruction to Students :
1. In case of late registration and submission a separate penalty for each year should be remitted.
2. The Principals are requested to register the student enrollment through online only. The website address is www.kuonline.co.in.
3. Only single application form should be used by each candidate irrespective of the year/years for which he/she desires to register as Ex./Improvement candidate.
4. Application form(s) will not be accepted directly from any candidate or from the Principal after the due date.
5. The students can obtain application forms from their respective colleges.
6. Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Therefore, the candidates should confirm their eligibility by going through the rules and before the remittance of examination fee.
7. In case of transfer of students from one college to the other, transfer orders should be enclosed with Nominal Rolls.
8. The date of Commencement of Examinations and the detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
1. The application forms may be from the website from the Director, Publication Cell, Kakatiya University, Warangal on payment of prescribed amount.
2. The application forms should be submitted as per the above schedule for without late fee and with a late fee separately in time without fail, otherwise penalty . 5000/- on the total application forms will be imposed.
3. Application forms should be submitted along with
i. 2 hard copies of online generated nominal rolls.
ii. No dues certificate from the Academic Branch, KU.
iii. No dues certificate from Dean, College Development Council, KU.
iv. No dues certificate from Dean, Academic Affairs, KU.
4 Application forms should be scrutinized and signed by the Academic Coordinator of the college in accordance with the guidelines and instructions issued and should be tied separately in chronological order. Applications of not eligible candidates are liable for rejection at any stage whenever they are detected. For this, the University will not be held responsible in any manner.
5. Payment of fee must be in the form of consolidated Demand Draft Course Wise only. Any other mode of payment is not accepted.
6. The application forms of the candidates who have put in the required percentage of attendance only to be forwarded to the University.
7 Application forms will not be accepted from the colleges after 17-01-2015.
8. The details of the Faculty should be uploaded online in the new format available in the website and generated hard copy should be submitted to the Examination Branch.
9. Nominal Rools will not be accepted unless the hard copy of uploaded Faculty details.
Written by:ChandanaManabadi Results Updated at: 05:26:00