Manabadi Results Telangana, Andhra Pradesh Education and Employment News. 10th/SSC, Inter, All Universities Degree, PG Exams and Entrance Exams Notifications, Schedule, Online Applications, Syllabus, Model Papers, Hall Tickets, Answer Key and Results available in this site.

Candidates who intend to take admission into two year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.,) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State.  


 
1st Phase Counselling 

Web Options Entry : Jan 7 to 10th, 2015.
Seats Allotment  : Jan 16th, 2015 
Certificate Verification                 : Jan 21st to 24th, 2015
Clases Start From                                : Jan 27th, 2015



2nd Phase Counselling
Web Options Entry                              : Feb 2nd to 5th, 2015
Seats Allotment : Feb 9th, 2015 
Certificate Verification                  : Feb 12th to 14th, 2015





Admission into District Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions Counselling Schedule Issued by the Convenor, DIET CET 2014.  Total 3.47Lakh Candidates are attend Exam on June 15th, 2014. 2.19Lakh Candidates are eligible in this exam.  Telangana State 239 Colleges, AP 476 Colleges affiliated by both governments around 40K seats available in DIETs. Very Shorlty Counselling Schedule release convener. Heavy Competition in Telangana State. 


All the sanctioned intake of seats in D.Ed course in the Govt. DIETs and Convenor quota (Category-A) private un aided Elementary Teacher  Education Institutions shall be filled by the Convener DEECET-2014. Such  seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained  in DEECET-2014. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).  


85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of sets shall be unreserved seats. The rules of reservation of seats for SC/ST/BC/PCP/NCC/Scouts and Guides/Defence Personnel etc., shall be  followed as prescribed by the government from time to time. 80% Convener Quota,  20% Seats Management Quota.  









Written by:Chandana
Manabadi Results Updated at: 05:25:00

1 comments:

avatar

We are in the fourth week of December!!

.