Home Andhra Pradesh Notification Online Application Results Telangana State SPMVV PGCET Results 2014
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University), Directorate of Admissions, Tirupati Announced SPMVV PGCET 2014 Results on June 5th, 2014 at www.spmvv.ac.in. SPMVV PGCET 2014 for admission into various Post Graduate courses in Arts, Humanities and Sciences offered during the academic year 2014-15. The admissions are governed by the SPMVVPGCET-2014 rules and regulations given below. The Advisory Committee of SPMVVPGCET-2014 reserves the right to change or modify the rules. For getting admission, a candidate should qualify in SPMVVPGCET-2014 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. The admissions in the University are limited to women candidates only, who are local to one or the other University areas of Andhra Pradesh i.e. all the three regions of AP (Rayalaseema, Telangana and Coastal Andhra) in the ratio of 22:36:42. Students from all the three regions of the State can seek admission to various courses offered by the University. Applications are invited from all the eligible women candidates who have passed /appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses offered by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, (Women’s University), Tirupati through SPMVVPGCET - 2014.
Commencement of sale of applications : March 21st, 2014
Last date for receipt of filled-in -
applications without fine : May 10th, 2014
Hall Tickets Download from : May 15th, 2014
Commencement of Entrance Tests : May 25th, 2014
Results Announced on : June 5th, 2014
* Hall tickets for the entrance test will be sent to the candidates 10 days before the date of test.
* In case of non-receipt of original hall ticket, the candidate can download the same from the website www.spmvv.ac.in and attend the examination.
* Duplicate hall ticket can also be had from the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions or the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of ‘Director, Directorate of Admissions’ along with the evidence of having submitted the application.
* SPMVVPGCET-2014 hall ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission.
* The minimum mark for qualifying in the Entrance Test is 25. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying mark.
* When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section C. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section B. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
* Rank cards will be posted to the candidates within ten days after the publication of SPMVVCET 2014 results.
* Any candidate, who has lost or not received the rank card, can download the same from the website www.spmvv.ac.in
* The rank obtained in SPMVVPGCET-2014 is valid for admission for the academic year 2014-15 only.
* There is no provision for Revaluation or Personal Identification of answer sheet.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: 0877- 2284592, 0877- 2249131
Written by:ChandanaManabadi Results Updated at: 05:10:00