Manabadi Results, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh 10th/SSC, Inter, University Degree, PG Results, Entrance Exams Notifications, Online Applications, Syllabus, Hall Tickets, Answer Key and Results available in this site. Assembly, Loksabha Election Results Also Available
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets Download from February 10th, 2014 at www.apspsc.gov.in. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad, has issued a notification for filling 2,677 panchayat secretary posts (Grade-IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. Eligible candidates can submit their applications online and download Hall Ticket on the website www.apspsc.gov.in. Written Examination Conduct on February 23rd, 2104. Manabadi Provide APPSC Panchayat Secretary Online Application, Syllabus, Model Papers, Hall Tickets and Results in this site.
The Written Examination will be held at the District Head Quarters/ Centres:
* The candidates have to write the examination only in the District in which he/she is willing to be considered for selection either as a Local or Non-Local. Request for change of Examination Centre / District of Selection will not be entertained under any circumstances.
* General Ranking list will be communicated to the District Collector / District Selection Committee on or before March 24th, 2014 for further process of selection.
* The Written Examination will be held at all District Centres. However, the Commission reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of Centres.
* The Panchayat Secretary selection to the post will be made by the District Collector / District Selection Committee as per the Merit List.
* The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made based on the merit in the written examination (objective type) only for eligible candidates.
* The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory and absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
* Minimum qualifying marks are relaxable as per discretion of the Commission/ District Collector / District selection committee.
* Role of APPSC is to conduct the Examination and prepare merit list District Wise.
* The work of verifying the certificates and preparation of merit list as per the communal Roster is entrusted to the respective District Collectors / District Selection Committee.
* The Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification or as and when required and called for. If any candidate fails to produce any one of the certificates and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidates are advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully. CLICK FOR HALL TICKET